Cisco Packet Tracer 32bit & 64bit Free Download Latest Version for Windows PC. Download Now!
Cisco Packet Tracer is a network simulation tool that can be utilized in training for CCNA TM and CCNP certification exam by allowing students to create networks with an almost unlimited number of devices and to experience troubleshooting without having to buy real CiscoTM routers or switches, through which you can able to design the network virtually and after that you can be able to the design of a network and can able to design the network practically.
Cisco Packet Tracer for Windows student versions are the latest Packet Tracer versions currently available for download for Cisco Netacad members. The software can be downloaded from the Packet Tracer resource page on Cisco Networking AcademyTM website. Log in toCisco CCNA Netspace (NetacadTM website) and select Cisco Packet Tracer in the Offerings menu to access the download page. If you don’t have netacad account then don’t be upset. For your better and easy download you can download cisco packet tracer latest version from FileHorse.com
Cisco Packet Tracer Features:
- Can be utilized for CCNA and CCNP training.
- Can create different networks by using number of devices.
- Lots of bugs have been fixed.
- Come up with new devices like Cisco Packet Tracer Free Download Latest Version 900 router, Sniffer and Cell Tower.
- Got capability to add the devices directly in physical view.
- Got an enhanced IOS command support.
- FTTP Server can now easily manage files.
Cisco Packet Tracer Screenshot
System Requirements for Cisco Packet Tracer for Windows:
- Operating System: Download Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 for Cisco Packet Tracer Latest Version.
- Memory (RAM): 512MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 300MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
Cisco Packet Tracer Free Download Latest Version