Xinorbis Free Download Offline Installer is a direct however successful hard circle, organizer and capacity analyser. It makes utilization of a blend of graphs, tables and also tree presentation screens to supply the person with a full diagram of the materials of any kind of hard commute, envelope, removable commute or system drive. Xinorbis 2017 is a simple but powerful hard disk, folder and storage analyser. It uses a sophisticated mix of graphs, tables and tree displays to give a complete overview of the contents of any hard disk, folder, removable or network drive. Storage analysis made easy! Download today.
Free Download Xinorbis Setup Offline installer for Windows PC Latest Version
Xinorbis permits you assess the substance of hard circles, SSD’s, organizers or system envelopes, USB drives, sd card or different other removable storage room. Xinorbis 6.2.4 Latest Version (Download) Offline installer for your desktop PC. Download now.
Xinorbis for Windows 64bit has a powerful report motor that can creating diverse record sorts comprising of HTML, CSV, Text, Tree and in addition XML.
Xinorbis stores a copy of its weigh workings with in the Folder History file. Comprising of a record of the private properties of each information furthermore envelope in the check.
Xinorbis comes furnished with a viable hunt framework, which incorporates parameters and components for looking by information name, record size, day and time, bunch, information properties and information proprietor.
Xinorbis 2017 is a simple but powerful hard disk, folder and storage analyser. It uses a sophisticated mix of graphs, tables and tree displays to give a complete overview of the contents of any hard disk, folder, removable or network drive. It makes it easy to see the contents, structure, file distribution and file composition of a whole hard disk, folder, or mapped network drive. Includes full report creation. Xinorbis is bundled with Be.HexEditor and options to view any file within the hex editor have been added to all relevant popup-menus.
Xinorbis latest version is available for download with an installer, the recommended option, or as a ZIP archive for expert users who want more control – such as a custom installation or installation on to a USB flash drive. Several additions have been made to Xinorbis to make it operate more efficiently as a “portable application”, for more information see the user manual.
Xinorbis supports seamless integration with SQlite3 or ODBC for its Folder History data archive. Compare the contents of a hard drive or folder at any time or date
- hard disk / SSD / fusion drive
- folder or network folder/share
- external FireWire, eSATA or USB drive
- memory card, backup drive, or any other removable storage device
- HTML (with graphs)
- CSV (all files and properties or user-customisable summary)
- Text (all files and properties or user-customisable summary)
- Tree (a textual representation of the structure of scan folder)
- XML (all files and properties or user-customisable summary)
- File name
- File size
- Date and time
- Category (include and exclude)
- File attributes (include and exclude) (hidden, directory, system, archived)
- File owner (include, exclude and partial match
- analyse a single drive, folder or merge several together in one report
- view file distribution by file type, location, attributes, size, user (owner) and date/time
- in-bullt powerful search engine (+ save results to a file or clipboard)
- find duplicate files (either by name or size)
- save reports and tables for later comparison or for inclusion in other documents
- shell support, scan a directory through Windows Explorer
- use XinorbisCOM via the command line to update the File History archive through batch files
- regulary updates
Xinorbis Download Offline Exe Installer
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / 32bit / 64bit
File size: 6.36 MB