Download KIK for Windows 10/8/7/XP allows you to stay connected with the rest of the world with social media based instant messaging. Messaging is nothing new to every one. From the traditional text message to the more innovative instant messengers, we can always get the message across while on the go. There’s also the social media that has increased our dependence on mobile phones like never before. Truly, the Internet further connects us with the rest of the world.
Many instant messaging apps are actually free but some apps may require a mobile number upon registering your account. Kik is the handiest mobile messenger you can use with only just a username required. So whether you’re using a tablet or another form of device, you can stay connected with everyone.
Features of KIK for PC:
- It is a simple and elegant app which helps the users to understand it. Its user-friendly feature makes the users to get addicted to it.
- One of the feature which makes KIK messenger one of the coolest apps is that you can search the web within the app.
- To use this app you have to create a username and a login password.
- You can invite your friends for using the app through SMS, e-mail and social media sites.
- You can instantly share everything with your social friends & family.
- Everything you share on the app is safe & secure.
- KIK has a lot more than unlimited messaging. You can also send images, voice notes and videos to your friends and loved ones.
- To enhance the experience of messaging, this app has hundreds of emoticons in store for you.
- It also has a typing notification feature.
- KIK gives you instant notification when a message is sent, read or delivered.
It is free, unlike WhatsApp it will never ask you for paid subscription.
KIK is a cross-platform app that boasts compatibility with Android, Windows and iOS devices. KIK for computer is also a very popular version. A group of tech aspirants from the University of Waterloo rode on their imagination and created this marvel in the year 2009. Soon after the official launch, a total 1,000,000 users connected to the newborn app, and since then, there is no end to the massive acclamation. Today, KIK flaunts a stupendous count of 120 million users, donning the crown of the most versatile app, and rightfully so. Those who use KIK are jovially referred to as ‘Kiksters’.
Procedure to download KIK for Windows
Easy and the simple procedure for downloading KIK for PC (Windows XP/7/8.1/10).These are the steps given below which will guide you to download KIK messenger for your pc.
Step 1: Firstly, download the android emulator named as Bluestacks for your windows (XP/7/8/10).
Step 2: Once the Bluestacks android emulator is downloaded. You have to install it in your pc by following steps of the setup process. (The process is simply and you just have to follow the instructions.)
Step 3: After the installation is completed. Open the emulator; you will see an interface like any other android smartphone on it.
Step 4: Now you have to go the app store and search for the KIK messenger for Pc.
Step 5: Next step after finding the KIK messenger, you will find the install button. You know what to do next, just click on install button and your installation will start.
Step 6: After the installation is completed, you are all set to sign in for KIK and send messages to your friends from your desktop or laptop.
That’s it. This was all you needed to do to download KIK messenger on your pc. This whole process of downloading KIK will take 10 to 15 minutes. After completing the steps you will be able to use KIK on your pc.
Once the app is installed on your computer, all you have to do is go to BlueStacks once again and on the dashboard or under the “My Apps” or the “All Apps” tab, you will see the app installed. Click on the icon of the Kik app and it will start on your computer. Now simply create your account, fill out your profile, set a nice profile picture and start finding new friends to chat with.
Download KIK for Windows 10/8/7/XP
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / 32bit / 64bit / Mac